- ensure the property is vacant, clean and in good repair at the start of the tenancy.
- respect the rights of the tenant to quiet enjoyment of the property.
- comply with all health and safety laws
- keep the property in a good state of repair
- provide reasonable security with locks in good working order and supply keys for each lock
- pay all charges, levies, premiums, rates and taxes for the property and cover the costs of preparing the tenancy agreement.
- reimburse the tenant for money spent on emergency repairs (conditions apply)
- lodge all bond money with the RTA